First period: From January, 11th 2019 to April, 12th 2019
Second period: From April, 13th 2019 to June, 14th 2019
Third period (extra period): From June, 15th 2019 to September, 8th 2019
Before beginning the application please refer to the access requirements and the required documents that you will need to scan. You'll find the list of required documents at the end of this page.
Please note that the application payment (30.21 euros) needs to be made using a bank card.
If you want to apply for access to the master's degree, bear in mind the following parts of the application form that you will need to complete:
SUMMARY OF THE STEPS TO BE TAKEN WITHIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1- To open the form you need a university ID number (NIU) and password. To obtain these:
- If you are not a UAB student fill in your personal details in order to sign up
- If you are at present (or recently) a UAB student, you have alreday a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, go straight to your application
- If you are at present (or recently) a UAB student, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover them
Tutorial for the NIU form
2- Select the master's degree of your choice.
3- Fill in your personal and academic details in the relevant sections.
4- Scan the necessary personal and academic documents and attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum)
5- Make the application payment, 30.21 euros, not refundable, by bank card (credit or debit)
6- If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Click on this link for more details about application for admissionNOTICE OF ADMISSION
The result of the selection process
will be sent to you personally at the e-mail address
you gave in your application for pre-registration.Resolution on admissions:
- First period: From April, 30th 2019
- Second period: From June, 25th 2019
- Third period (extraordinary): From September, 19th 2019
You can also check on the status of your application by accessing your pre-registration with your university ID (NIU) and password, as from the corresponding resolution date.
Click on this link for more details about notice of admission
RESERVING A PLACE
If you pre-register for a UAB master's degree or an interuniversity master's degree coordinated by UAB, you must complete the following steps:
Once you have been admitted to the degree, you will receive an e-mail with information of the procudures you must follow. To guarantee that your place is reserved, you must pay a pre-enrolment fee of 500, 1000 or 1500 Euros. This amount later will be discounted from your final enrolment fee. In the case that you do not reserve your place within the established time period, UAB has the right to assign your place to another student.
- If you are admitted during the first resolution of admissions, the deadline to pay the pre-enrolment fee is June, 14th 2019
- If you are admitted during the second resolution of admissions, the deadline to pay the pre-enrolment fee is July, 19th 2019